Why an eBook instead of a printed book?
This ebook can be read on the screen of a PC, Mac, Kindle, smartphone or any device capable of showing PDF documents (Adobe Acrobat v.6.0 or later). The PDF file is also formatted for impeccable printing on A4 and Letter paper.
These are the benefits of having an eBook compared to a ready-printed volume:
- PRICE: a small fraction of the estimated price of a printed volume. (*)
- AVAILABILITY: an eBook is never out of print.
- SECURITY: the owner can make a backup copy, so that the eBook cannot be lost or stolen.
Anyway, once the book has been purchased, the file can be re-downloaded if needed.
- PRINTING: the owner can print the fingered scores using any home computer with a printer, or else have it printed in a specialised shop.
- PORTABILITY: the owner can carry the book around in a laptop computer, smartphone, Kindle or any other portable device.
- TIMELINESS: you buy the eBook, download it and can begin reading it straight away.
(*) Accordingly, there are no plans to make this book available in printed form.
Note: some older versions of Acrobat Reader may display a initial error message "This file uses a new format that this version of Acrobat does not support. It may not open or display correctly". Nevertheless, this eBook has been tested in all the Acrobat versions from 6.0 onwards: it displays and prints flawlessly and identically in any of them.